Some official information about our course follows below, with a link to the main website for further details. Thank you.
- Entry year: 2016/17
- Course code: W640
- Applications: UCAS
- Level: Undergraduate
- Tariff points range: 280
- Department: Film & Journalism
- Campus: City Campus (Bower Ashton)
- Duration: Three years full-time. Approximately six years part-time.
- Delivery: Part-time, Full-time
- Abroad option: Yes
- Programme leader: Jim Campbell
This popular undergraduate course offers you the opportunity to develop a creative photographic practice from a broad-based programme of activity, through to a specific and identifiable visual style. At its core is the development of strong creative project ideas in both still and moving imagery. This key attribute will enable you to take advantage of exciting opportunities in contemporary lens-based media.
For more information on the course please go to UWE BA (Hons) Photography